Massage is an ancient treatment of healing touch that provides therapeutic
benefits. Massage is relaxing to the nervous system, cleanses tissues,
improves circulation and energy, and helps instill a sense of relaxation and
In addition to releasing tight muscles people that get regular massage often
report being able to better manage the stress in their lives, as well as
improved concentration, and better sleep at night.
You might benefit from massage if you:
- Feel a great deal of stress in your life.
- Have difficulty relaxing.
- Suffer from tired, aching muscles
- Have a weakened immune system.
- Seek improved flexibility.
- Seek improved circulation and energy.
- Wish to improve your self-image.
- Wish to enhance concentration and mental alertness.
- Suffer from Fibromyalgia or Chronic Fatigue Syndrome.
The Healing Connection
"Return To Comfort And Balance"
60 Minute Session - $55
90 Minute Session - $75
45 Minute Session - $45
Cash and Checks Accepted
Are These Services
Right For You?
Call for a free consultation!
"...Skilled hands finding what ailed my body
muscles. The massage gave great relief to my
headaches .." R.C.
"After one 30 minute session, I had no
more low back pain - ever!!
Now my hip no longer locks up." M.H.
"Ric listens to his clients
verbally, intuitively, and
physically. It is amazing to me,
how he can hone in on just that
one muscle or joint that is tight
or out of place." TF
The Healing Connection
900 S 74th Plaza, Suite 116
Monday - Friday: 9am - 8pm
Saturday: 8am - 1pm
* All services are provided by a Nebraska licensed, nationally certified, Massage Therapist
and Registered Practitioner of Ortho-Bionomy®.
Ortho-Bionomy® is a registered trademark of the Society of Ortho-Bionomy International,
Inc. and is used with permission.
Ortho-Bionomy is a natural form of body therapy that uses comfortable
positions and gentle movement to release patterns of pain and tension.
Safe and gentle yet profoundly effective, Ortho-Bionomy works "with" the
body, stimulating inner awareness and the natural ability to move towards
comfort and balance.
Ortho-Bionomy allows healing from within. In addition to relieving pain a
sense of balance and well-being is restored.
Positive results are often experienced after the first visit.
You may benefit from Ortho-Bionomy if:
- You experience pain.
- Are recovering from injury.
- Wish to improve balance and flexibility.
- Feel a great deal of stress or have difficulty relaxing.
- Seek improved energy balance.
- Have tried everything and nothing else works.
For more information about Ortho-Bionomy including conditions it may
help with, see the Ortho-Bionomy - Frequently Asked Questions page.
|Add your email address on the Elist Page and receive monthly email
newsletters with articles covering various wellness topics as well as in
formation about specials.
Visit the Specials Page for info about the web special for first time visitors as
well as current specials.